- Just one block to State Beach!
- Lovely Rooms with Private Bath for just $89.00 - $319.00/night! (Varying with the season)
- In the center Oak Bluffs - walk to everything
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks
- Flat screen television
- Adjacent to a 10-acre public park; Ocean Park
- Affordable rates; compare our prices
- Guest Beach Gear! Towels, Chairs, Toys
- Walk from the harbor to our hotel
- In-room heat and air conditioning
- Open April through end of October; Reservations taken year round
- Perfect for wedding groups and family gatherings
Welcome to our Oak Bluffs hotel!
Wonderfully affordable and superbly located in the heart of the village of Oak Bluffs on Martha's Vineyard Island, the Madison Inn is a charming seaside hotel just steps away from the gentle waters of Nantucket Sound. Our cozy and tastefully decorated guest rooms make a wonderful home away from home, a perfect location from which to explore and enjoy all of the fabled historic sites and beautiful vistas that make a stay on Martha's Vineyard such a memorable experience.
Ideal for couples and families alike, the Madison Inn's 15 well-appointed guest rooms include private bath, flat screen TV, in-room heat and AC, free wireless Internet service, and complimentary bottled water and snack baskets. Our unbeatable in-town location is convenient to all of the wonderful amenities that make Oak Bluffs the hub of summertime fun on Martha's Vineyard.
The Madison Inn is an easy two-minute walk from picturesque Oak Bluffs Harbor, where all of the summer ferries dock, including those from Woods Hole, Falmouth, New Bedford, Hyannis and Nantucket. Just beyond our front doors are the historic Gingerbread Cottages, which are the original encampments of the first vacationers to Oak Bluffs. Also not to be missed are the Flying Horses Carousel, which is the oldest operating carousel in the country; Ocean Park, with weekly summertime band concerts; and the East Chop Lighthouse, with views across Vineyard Sound to Cape Cod.